• Report: #1119393

• Updated: Fri, January 31, 2014

• Reported By: Tx Shooter — Mckinney Texas
Target Sports USA
504 main st Farmington CT Farmington, Connecticut USA

Target Sports USA Charged me shipping when shipping if supposed to be FREE Farmington Connecticut

*Author of original report: Really slow but sure.

*UPDATE Employee: Please consider This...

Target Sports USA is a bunch of dishonest folks. They charged me $40 for shipping when shipping was supposed to be FREE!!? When I called the issue to their attention they promised to refund money several times. It's been six weeks and I've received nothing. I know it's only $40 but they are stealing from me. Beware Target Sports USA in Farmington, CT Don't give them your money!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2014 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Target-Sports-USA/Farmington-Connecticut-06032/Target-Sports-USA-Charged-me-shipping-when-shipping-if-supposed-to-be-FREE-Farmington-Con-1119393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Target Sports USA

Really slow but sure.

AUTHOR: Tx Shooter - ()

I attempted to put two cases in their screwy website ordering system and it showed the order as two (50 rd) boxes. So I cancelled that order and put in the correct number if boxes to make up two full cases. It's not rocket science, I ordered TWO FULL cases and should have received free shipping as they guarantee.  Instead they charged me $43 in shipping and jacked around for weeks getting my money back to me. I was very patient at first but received nothing. Just want to let folks know that Target Sports USA is a mixed bag. At one point one of "SAMS" employees tried to tell me that my order was cancelled and they owed me nothing??? She corrected herself after noticing her mistake.

Target Sports USA needs to.....

1) update their antiquated computer system

2) provide better customer service training to their employee's

3) keep their customers updated as to the status of their transactions including back orders and refunds.

4) keep their advertised promise of "free shipping on case lots" so their customers don't have to take time out from their busy schedules to hassle with TSUSA's mistakes.

5) when a mistake is made, expedite refunds instead of foot dragging

6) please let it be know that I received my refund after several reminders and waiting weeks.

Please consider This...

AUTHOR: Target Sports USA - ()

Good Morning Mr. Flint,

I believe we've already responded and communicated via email before about this refund issue. My name is Miodrag Sam Delmic, I am the owner of Target Sports USA and would like to apologize to you for all this miscommunication between you and us.

This morning, I spent some time looking over your account and the order you have placed with us and this is what I found:

Because, we were unable to fill your order sometime early 2012 we agreed that we would honor the price on the same item you have purchased once the item is back in stock again. On December 11, 2013 we have received that item back in stock and you've placed an order for 2 cases in which we charged you shipping (since you have added boxes into shopping cart, not cases). In any event, we owned you shipping charges and those needed to be refunded back to you, which we did (please see attached image).

I believe that this review/report is somewhat unfair. Please keep in mind, that our industry is being scrutinized and attacked on a national level almost every day.  The only support we get is from our loyal clients and we do understand that this is a two way street and we do our very best to make sure that all of our clients are 100% satisfied.

We are not perfect by any means, but we try to fair. Thus if you would consider revising or removing the report you have posted, I would greatly appreciate it. Also, I do understand that you are very upset and probably will not do business with us again, but at one point or another if you chose too, please know that we will provide you with an additional incentive for all your troubles.

Thanks for your time Mr. Flint