Complaint Review: Target Stores

• Updated: Fri, May 03, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — United States of America
Target Stores
Sunset & Stephanie Henderson, Nevada United States of America

Target Stores Is the aim of target to be something better, or aim for someone to be the Target Henderson, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Read about it, it does happen

*Consumer Comment: Perhaps

*Author of original report: You think your funny Robert - we get to watch you in action

*Consumer Comment: Real examples of a Psychopath

*Author of original report: Last Warning

*Consumer Comment: Why didn't you?

*Author of original report: Just enjoy the money

*Consumer Comment: Sure you did.

*Author of original report: I won

*Author of original report: I won

*Consumer Comment: each posting you make here.....

*Author of original report: Watch the movie Employees' Entrance (1933)

*Consumer Comment: Perhaps always sarcastic and difficult.

*Consumer Comment: Can't make heads or tails

*Consumer Comment: What is this?

*Consumer Comment: Pardon me but

*Author of original report: Therefore it must exist, if it never happened to you.

*Consumer Comment: Where my money is.

*Author of original report: Why do people lie when caught

*Consumer Comment: Sounds like pure,

*Consumer Comment: Why?

I rarely gave presents to my Parents and others too, yet they gave me much sometimes, they told me I would be hurt by spending my money on them, I should keep my money.

It was Mother'Day, yet father died without me doing much for father, all the chances I had just  disappeared when he died, I thought I should do more. Target never gave me much of a chance to be happy and make enough money to give people presents.

It was my chance to find something nice for mother, not to lose it, I found 3 cards, yet went to ask a friend that works there, while shopping there, customers can ask questions and get an answer, yet not me. I was off the clock, not working.

My friend was almost finished and done early, just cleaning up, then left when he appeared. I never did get a good answer, just said my cards look nice. then comes the STL (Store Team Leader) I asked him a question and he sticks his face in my face and loudly says "DUH" I repeat him, he says it again, I say customer are watching you, then says leave or I have you arrested, I said you would, and wondered how bad it would be, scared me, yet thought it sounds silly and wondered why this happens to me, people say I am always polite.  I said customers are watching this ,he said I again, am I being arrested do not come back?, I said ok, I go buy it, he said no, what was I to do, drop it on the floor, he refused to take it, then he almost hit me, therefore I backed out the store to make sure I knew where he was. with the cards in his hands. When I was outside the door he stood in front of the doors guarding it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2011 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Target-Stores/Henderson-Nevada-89014/Target-Stores-Is-the-aim-of-target-to-be-something-better-or-aim-for-someone-to-be-the-T-769977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Target Stores

Read about it, it does happen

AUTHOR: FSLM - ()

http://www.thebreakroom.org/archive/index.php/t-2278.html Team member watched STL being walked out the door in handcuffs by police

Perhaps

AUTHOR: Sheryl248 - ()

Perhaps Robert of Irvine is Robert of Buffalo and Ken and etc.

Therefore how could anyone presume they know without seeing what is happening.

How could anyone from hundreds of miles away or thousands of miles away conclude how things are without seeing what happened and just laugh about it, or perhaps their closer than we think and need to hide their guilt.

You think your funny Robert - we get to watch you in action

AUTHOR: MLS582 - ()

You think your funny Robert , this is your biig opportunity - We get to watch you in action.

Real examples of a Psychopath

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

See the Original Post along with Posts #3,#5, #10,#12,#13,#15 and #17

Last Warning

Example of a Psychopath:
"Why didn't you use this lawyer in the case with your neighbors, the
Hawthornes?  Seems to me that if this lawyer could win your fantasy case
against Target, he wouldn't have any trouble with your neighbors.  Then
you would have another $2.57 to spend!

"LMAO!  You're a hoot Chuckie!"

Psychopaths never can connect with the subject - their minds is some where else.

Therefore - never argue with a psychopath.

Why didn't you?

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

Why didn't you use this lawyer in the case with your neighbors, the Hawthornes?  Seems to me that if this lawyer could win your fantasy case against Target, he wouldn't have any trouble with your neighbors.  Then you would have another $2.57 to spend!

LMAO!  You're a hoot Chuckie!

Just enjoy the money

AUTHOR: MLS582 - ()

I really did not need to make a comment, yet I really enjoy the money - that explains it all. Its not a policy to discuss: who I am and where I live, and some way to get the money back.

If I did explain, negative people like to play - therefore it ends being about the subject.

Therefore no reason to continue. People can see that fact for themselves.

People have written this several times, it may be different to someone else, yet the fact is, some people at Target treat people like a beasts of burden, and misunderstandings, your treated like your worthless for unfulfilled expectation - your a something just long enough to get something, yet worthless just to get you do something, they expect to create in you to believe you are, therefore people leave,  to therefore hire new people, to therefore insult some of them too.

Which was therefore proved, I have the money, they were fired for doing this to me, or just left - when I go there to buy, many of them are new workers, yet all the people who knew me wish I would come back - their comments are they left, its safe.

Sure you did.

AUTHOR: Robert - (USA)

Post the case/docket number and the full name of the court that allegedly awarded you a judgment against Target.

Take your time Chuckles, we'll wait.

How're your neighbors doing?  LOL

I won

AUTHOR: MLS582 - (United States of America)

Just to make sure its clear:

I had my Attorney present, I won and spent the money that I was awarded.

Therefore because it has been decided in my favor - I do not need to write anything more, or respond to any negative comments, or insults, or any thing else - any comments about my post are useless and worthless - It has been decided in my favor.

I won

I won -- They believed Me --- not Target

I won --- I Spent the Money.

each posting you make here.....

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

confirms you're a delusional lunatic.

Get help!

Watch the movie Employees' Entrance (1933)

AUTHOR: MLS582 - (United States of America)

Watch the movie ( http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0023986/ ) and see how difficult it is, to defend yourself - and your many years of service - to be willing to adjust and understand. How difficult it is to explain, that virtues and values matter, how to explain with what happens, when your to defend the abuser, just to keep your job. Your to think of yourself as wrong, while unscrupulous people will make comments. Its not always easy, to explain, and pray and hope, its explained well enough.

If you understand, where this comes from - its simple to understand. If your devious and unscrupulous - never will.

Before the 1840's or after, the American West was a rough and wild place. Far from the control of the US government in the East at times. The Old West can be seen in western movies and novels that depict the Wild West, as psychopaths, or not, Robbers, Indian attacks, Gunfights, Gambling, Slavery, and Lynchings, The Old West could be ruled by its own set of laws. Where fair government may exist or not exist, where justice may exist or not exist. It was explained to me that it was a time when riots and scapegoats and brainwashing with lies happened. It all depended on where you lived and who was doing it. The psychopath did exist, or presume to exist.

This is not a complaint about progress. Its about limitations to the Human Spirit. How people do not work together, its not as a group - how to do it better and explain, for someone to understand. A person gets the job - not the person who could adjust and understand. It must be practical and accepted, there must be something to agree on - the fact is, its just an attempt, to try. If its just to get younger people, because their older, their guess of exceptional people, or remove people that get paid more, to pay someone less. The unscrupulous things and the people with their devious plans and comments, whether management or worker -  things are happening and its how to adjust. It could be Union against Management and no one has a job. We did or best work together, as friends, we knew what to do. As a group its possible to be devious and cheat people, yet someone knows to do better.

What does Target stores have - just like any other business, there scattered though out the USA. Therefore true, they can be good or bad. All it takes is one person to be a problem, to abuse power. To be devious, to scheme how to gain things, somewhere a Target store or Target management would approve of this, or disapprove of this, or seem to never happen. What happens, is, when ever. Its takes just one misplaced comment - to make it strange, all it takes is one occurrence, somewhere, some place, .

In a diabolical world, anything is possible, therefore when something bad happens, you either see with your own eyes - what happens, or pretend to see it, only as your expected to.

Perhaps always sarcastic and difficult.

AUTHOR: Sheryl248 - (United States of America)

Unless your intentl is to be difficult and sarcastic - that I suspect. Its not that difficult to understand, I saw it spelled out so plainly. Therefore perhaps I can explain what I see:

1. Enter door.

2. Find cards.

3. Find person to ask, yet this worker is too scared and too busy to get an answer from..

4. Find that asking another person, will soon find upset, about being asked questions

5. Duh!!! in the face, what are you doing here. Your just a pest, slowing her down asking questions.

6.  I what her finished soon, get out of here or I call the police, stop asking people

7. Then person tries to go buy it, is refuses to allow it, Duh!!!!you never intended to buy it

8. No!!! I told you not to buy it, Forced to flee from the psychopath.

9 Just a person forced to leave the store, over a  strange presumption

If that is too hard to read and understand, how difficult and sarcastic your intentions are.

Can't make heads or tails

AUTHOR: voiceofreason - (United States of America)

To the OP, your written grammar is awful and I can't really understand what transpired. Please learn to use punctuations and normal English syntax. Read what you wrote before starting another sentence. Are you in any way cognitively disabled? I'm not making fun. The way you wrote leads me to figure maybe you are.

Here's what I'm getting from what little to go on: You intended to buy 3 cards for mom on your break time, or after clocking out, and somehow the team leader suspected you were about to shoplift the items, and threatened you accordingly.
Is that the deal?

The way that person got in your face yelling "Duh" leads me to suspect that were you mentally handicapped in any way, that person was being abusive. Now all this hinges on what really happened, which I cannot make out due to the way you wrote your post.

What is this?

AUTHOR: I am the law - (USA)

Is this a ROR or is it a haiku?

Pardon me but

AUTHOR: James MK - (USA)

What is this report all about?

Therefore it must exist, if it never happened to you.

AUTHOR: MLS582 - (United States of America)

Psychopaths To some who watch movies, it could be known from Hollywood movies. We never expect them to enter our real life. But, the psychopath is closer than you think.

Experts believe their number to be much higher or much less than we think.

Experts say most of them function incognito in many high-powered professions, or just some.

To assume or presume one store can be different from another, is the chances you take when you work there, it should be noted that not all people are good or bad, or expect all businesses to be the same, yet watch what happens when you spot one, suddenly every thing is different, to assume or presume what we see is different. watch what happens when you assume you spot one, people take them to court, some lose, yet some win. Therefore they must exist.

"The condition itself has been recognized for centuries, wearing evocative labels such as "madness without delirium" and "moral insanity" until the late 1800s, when "psychopath" was coined by a German clinician. But the term (and its later 1930s synonym, sociopath) had always been a sort of catch-all, widely and loosely applied to" "violent and unstable criminals" who seemed, yet the key feature of such people that do not treat others as humans, they treat them as animals." They have expectation:

The psychopath is primarily distracted and impressed by his own grandiose self-representation, which often leads to him unwittingly telling people things that lead to his detection.

One almost amusing example of how psychopaths lie, can be exemplified by a man who's footprint was discovered at the scene of the crime. "No, that's not my foot" he said, even though everyone knew he was lying, they watch it all unfold in front of them, yet lies it was differeent..

Most psychopaths are very arrogant and cocky. However, when charming a potential victim, they say all the "right" things and make you believe they are kind-hearted souls; not always, but often enough. The truth is, psychopaths are not altruistic and do not really care about friendships or ties.

This is how psychopaths operate. They will deny reality until their victims have a nervous breakdown. Often, the psychopath will turn on the victim and claim that the victim suffers from "delusions" and is not mentally stable.

The psychopath is a manipulator, who knows exactly what makes us tick and knows how to manipulate and influence our feelings.They have the talent to spot "kind, caring" people.

They often forget the lies they told and tell contradicting tales, which often makes the listener wonder if either the psychopath is crazy, although in this case the psychopath isn't really crazy -- he's just forgotten what lies he's told How can it be the truth, with every lie, it can be proved false.

Not only do they covet possessions and power, but they gain special pleasure in usurping and taking from others, plagiarize - a symbolic sibling, for example: swindle, and extort as if fruits far sweeter than those they can earn through honest labor. Most families are better than that.

Lying, deceiving, and manipulation are natural talents for psychopaths...When caught in a lie or challenged with the truth, they are seldom perplexed or embarrassed -- they simply change their stories or attempt to rework the facts so that they appear to be consistent with the lie. The results are a series of contradictory statements and a thoroughly confused listener, if your smart enough to know what was happening and see the difference.

If you never had that problem, your doing good.

Where my money is.

AUTHOR: Robert - (USA)

My money is on Chuckles!

There is only one person who could write this.  I didn't know there was a Target in Phenix City, did you?

LMAO!!!

Why do people lie when caught

AUTHOR: MLS582 - (United States of America)

Why do people lie when they are caught, even when you confront them, with undeniable proof ?

Which is the truth, the fact or the fiction ?

Why is it that they continue the lie, even when caught ?

Do they think you will give up ? To avoid the confrontation ?

That if they keeping denying it long enough, you will start to doubt yourself and your proof ?

That the confrontation will magically go away ?

Sounds like pure,

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

unadulterated B.S.

This is obviously a fanatasy or you're leaving out a great deal of information.

My B.S. detector pegged the meter with this Ripoff Report.

Why?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Why does your story keep evolving? Will your next report be how someone handed you the cards and forced you to take them?

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC