Complaint Review: Target

• Updated: Thu, July 25, 2013

• Reported By: jroar5 — Ashland Ohio
Target
Mansfield, Ohio USA

Target Extended warranty program Clerk sold me extended warranty that was "if your product breaks down, we"ll replace it" Everything was to be covered. Now I find out a cracked screen is excluded. Mansfield, Ohio

I bought  leappad at Target b/c their extended warranty said "if your product breaks down, we"ll replace it"  Now after registering it and asking several questions, I find out a cracked screen is supposedly excluded.  I sure would not have bought either the leappad or the extended warranty there if they would have been honest with me.  I even called the store again and asked about warranty.  Again told it covered everything.  Well guess what it doesn't.

Feel I was ripped off and now cannot do much about it.  Even the fine print isn't clear after reading it several times.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Target/Mansfield-Ohio/Target-Extended-warranty-program-Clerk-sold-me-extended-warranty-that-was-if-your-produc-1070069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Target