Complaint Review: Target

• Submitted: Thu, November 28, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, November 28, 2013

• Reported By: PoconoConsumer — Effort Pennsylvania
PO Box 9474 Minneapolis, Minnesota USA

Target; aka www.Target.com Indentical Non-Existent Products Advertised In-Store and Online Minneapolis Minnesota

Target's *website displays a Westinghouse 40" 1080p 120 Hz LED HDTV - Black

x Not sold online

Ok, which is it?

When I contact "Bill" via Target.com 's CHAT, first, I'm told, this price is "Seasonal" and no longer available online and I should go to my local store to buy it.

Then, I tell Bill, this indentical item AND price is print-advertised in my local Weekly Flyer [, zip code 18360].

Long and short of it, I worked for Dayton-Hudson Corp. about 30-yrs ago and don't recall them ever advertising an item unavailable either, in-stock or available to be ordered.

Target may have lost another Long Term Customer plus my telling any of hundreds of other consumers about my experience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2013 05:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Target/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55440/Target-aka-wwwTargetcom-Indentical-Non-Existent-Products-Advertised-In-Store-and-Onlin-1102877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Target