Complaint Review: Target.com

• Updated: Thu, December 29, 2011

• Reported By: Rosalie — Xenia Ohio United States of America
Target.com

Target.com Beware of return policies Internet

I just purchased an item through Target.com using Paypal on my Paypal Mastercard. When I tried to return the item, with all the appropriate paperwork in hand, they refused to issue me anything other than a giftcard. I repeatedly asked them to issue me a credit to my paypal credit card which it was purchased on, or at the very least give me cash so I could pay my bill. I want to know how I am supposed to pay my bill since I purchased this item else where.  They informed me repeatedly that this was their "policy" and that they couldn't help me. I will never shop Target again. I understand when you don't have a receipt for an item, but when you have a legitimate receipt, how can they not refund it to the credit card it was purchased on. It was also returned well within their timeframe.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2011 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Targetcom/internet/Targetcom-Beware-of-return-policies-Internet-815489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Target.com