Complaint Review: Target.com

• Submitted: Fri, January 18, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: Danelon — United States of America
Target.com

Target.com Target.com is deceptive, sneaky and anything but customer friendly. Internet

I ordered baby items totaling $52.00 for a shower. The delivery date was very close to the shower date but I could make it work. Today I get a notice that two of the items will be very late (another week)so I called asking Target.com to cancel the order so I could drive over to Medford (70 mile round-trip) and pick up the items to have them for the shower. They refused to cancel the order saying they could only cancel the two items that would be late (not the other two). They said they have "a 30 minute cancellation window".

Guess what Target, I am a HUGE consumer... and I will NEVER, EVER ORDER FROM OR GO INTO ANOTHER TARGET for the rest of my life. I have spent thousands of dollars with them over the years and they treat me this way?? WE ARE DONE FELLOWS. And I will share the love!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 09:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Targetcom/internet/Targetcom-Targetcom-is-deceptive-sneaky-and-anything-but-customer-friendly-Internet-999541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Target.com