• Report: #1072045

• Reported By: John Doe No2 — Massachusetts
Targus
, California USA

Targus Defective items  California

I am only writing this report as this is the 2nd item I have had with a fairly clear design issue from Targus.  Their attitude on top of it didn't really help.  After getting frustrated that my $30 Stylus/pen/laser pointer kept falling apart I called Targus.  I first tried their chat feature and after 17 minutes and being number one in the queue the sytem dropped me.  So I called and the scripted robot on the line could not have been a worse choice for the job of custom service.  After the common droned lines about warranty etc and all the usual questions about whne and where I purchased the pen he admitted it was a design flaw.  I call about this issue it is a known issue and now you want me to take time and expense to return a crappy 30 dollar pen.  What planet do these companies live on?  It would cost me 3 times that to get them the pen and take the time out of my day to do all their nonsense.  You know you sold a defective item just make it right!!!!  This is a know issue and happened with all of these pens.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2013 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Targus/California/Targus-Defective-itemsnbsp-California-1072045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Targus