Complaint Review: Tari Stratton

Auburn, California USA
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Tari Stratton I used to work with someone named Tari Stratton at Comerica Bank in Scotts Valley, Ca. This was in 1985 and she borrowed $300.00 and only paid me back about half after she promised to.  Auburn California

I didn't know what to do or who to talk to about it. I was trying to help her out as a friend but she ripped me off. Is there anything that can be done to get my money back? I heard she lives in Auburn, CA., and has lived in San Jose live and Sunnyvale also. I don't know her address or phone number or if she has an email address. I didn't intentionally wait so long after all this time, I just didn't know what to do and just wish I could get the rest of my $300.00 back. That's all I ask.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2014 08:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tari-Stratton/Auburn-California/Tari-Stratton-I-used-to-work-with-someone-named-Tari-Stratton-at-Comerica-Bank-in-Scotts-1165673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tari Stratton