Complaint Review: Tariq Nasheed

• Reported By: Mondo —
Tariq Nasheed

Tariq Nasheed Tariq "Elite" Nasheed Slander and threaten, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Lies Of A Failed Film Maker

*Author of original report: Practice what you preach!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: The truth about Armand Gazarian

Be careful of getting into open-ended contracts - or any contracts with this guy. HAVE HIM SIGN A CONTRACT- have everything in writing. He is not to be trusted.

He hired me to edit his poorly produced 2 hour seminar. Instead of 20 hours, I gave him 40+ hours of editing service. When I asked for additional pay for the additional work he wanted, he became belligerent and slandered me on this site.

He pretends to be a leader but has not idea what Win/Win means. My experience revealed he is a fake!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2013 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tariq-Nasheed/internet/Tariq-Nasheed-Tariq-Elite-Nasheed-Slander-and-threaten-Internet-1035019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tariq Nasheed

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Lies Of A Failed Film Maker

AUTHOR: LA - ()

When placing ads on Craigslist, it is oftentimes a gamble. There are excellent honest editors on there. But the reality is, CL has a sea of scammers on there who you have to maneuver around in order to get to the honest people. Armand is one of those scammers. I hired Armand because I had an extremely simple editing job I needed done, and he happen to be close to where I live. The editing job did not need anything too spectacular .

It's just seminar footage that needed minimal edits and credits. And this Armand character pretended that this was "difficult" in order to try and milk more money out of the project. Armand is talking about being in the business for 25 years. That's 25 years of constant failure. Nothing he has done has been a hit. In 25 years... Nothing. Google this guy. All those years of failure causes a lot of bitterness and resentment. So now Armand takes this bitterness out in the firm of scamming other people in the business.

Practice what you preach!

AUTHOR: Mondo - ()

This guy had reviewed my site, Google and IMDB credits before he decided to hire me from countless other,  perhaps luckier, editors who submitted for this project.

He knew I do outstanding work and have great work ethics.

It's only when I refused to be forced into an open-ended agreement and work for BELOW MINIMUM WAGE RATES, that he started slandering me.

The funny thing is he uses the word "Integrity" in his seminars. He needs to know the meaning of some of these big words before he throws them at people.

He needs to learn to use fair, win/win business practices.

The lesson I hope he has learned here is this: If you force your worker to lose so you can gain more, you are on the wrong path.

I would not be in the business for 25 years if I were a scam artist!

One just has to attend one of this character's seminars then review his comments here to know who the real scam artist is!

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

The truth about Armand Gazarian

AUTHOR: LA - ()

This is Tariq Nasheed, and I'm responding to Armand Gazarian's report about me. I was ripped off by HIM. He was not ripped off by me. He was paid every dime I agreed to pay him. I even have a video of me paying him the money. He gave me a poorly edited film cut and tried to blame his garbage work on the quality of our production. Armand Gazarian is a middle aged failed director in Hollywood and he scouts Craigslist looking for people to scam. Please do a google search on him. Other have said he has ripped them off as well.

accurate