Complaint Review: Tarot Card Reading by Diane Trapiche

• Submitted: Fri, August 06, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, August 06, 2010

• Reported By: alzbeta — brno Other Czech Republic
Tarot Card Reading by Diane Trapiche
104 King Ouest #174 Suite A, Sherbrooke, J1H 1P6, Sherbrooke, Quebec United States of America

Tarot Card Reading by Diane Trapiche Diane Trapiche tarot reading, tarot reading Sherbrooke, Quebec

*Consumer Suggestion: Tip.

Hello to you all,

I signed up for a free tarot reading, and received identical to the ones I have seen here today.  So I am not going to post it here.

I wanted to do one for my friend, and since I was not able to find in in my bookmarks, I just typed >>tarot reading and here name<<- AND i ENDED UP HERE.  WOW.

However, I sent her an e-mail - copy of which I am including.  Whether she will ever get it or not I do not know.

It is very sad that people who seek guidance are deceived by charlatans.  But loose no faith.  There are truly gifted people, who can provide guidance to us.  Hope we are more luckier next time.  Ask you friends, there are tarot reading folks living possibly next door to you, and there is nothing better than having your reading done in a presence of somebody who truly knows.
      WELL THIS IS WHAT I HAD TO SAY TO DIANE:

Dear Diane,

I've got your reading and it was interested to read.

My friend wanted one as well and I did try to find the web site where I found you. After 3/4 hour search I typed in TAROT READING DIANE - and first info I've got was from RIPOFF REPORT, where you are quite popular with the people who received your recycled reading. Identical to mine.

How do you sleep at night?

Should not you use your powers and knowledge - providing you really have them - to guide and help these people, not to scam them?

Is it save to assume - IF you truly had any capabilities, you would not have to hide behind a scam, but you would be able to provide some substance? For there is power and force behind the stars, tarot and it should not be tampered with by people like you. What will you do if these forces will turn against you for misusing their power and energy?

So let me ask you one more time >> HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT? <<

Alzbeta

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2010 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tarot-Card-Reading-by-Diane-Trapiche/Sherbrooke-Quebec-/Tarot-Card-Reading-by-Diane-Trapiche-Diane-Trapiche-tarot-reading-tarot-reading-Sherbrook-629601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tarot Card Reading by Diane Trapiche

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Tip.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

"It is very sad that people who seek guidance are deceived by charlatans."

It is virually guaranteed that people who seek guidance from charlatans will be deceived by charlatans.

"But loose no faith. There are truly gifted people, who can provide guidance to us."

Not really, they are merely better charlatans than this one.