Complaint Review: Tarrah Dawn

• Submitted: Sat, June 26, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, April 01, 2011

• Reported By:Barton Maryland
Tarrah Dawn
1066 National Hwy Lavale, Maryland U.S.A.

Tarrah Dawn Ripoff Unethical Business & Unprofessional Practices Lavale Maryland

*Consumer Comment: An opposing opinion...

*Consumer Comment: I totally disagree.

*Consumer Suggestion: Problem

This business was very unprofessional and unethical. I just wanted a refund for services thatwas not wanted at his facility. My husband bought a gift certificate for a "Spa Treatment" which could not be performed to standards. I had no problem with my hair dresser but after I was told to come in and get my refund he said I would have to take my business elsewhere!

Just think if Walmart did that they would lose all their customers but Walmart gladly refunds anything you are not satisfied with and still welcome your business. I would not recommend this Salon to anyone. Go where you are appriciated as a customer.

Marcie
Barton, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2004 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tarrah-Dawn/Lavale-Maryland-21502/Tarrah-Dawn-Ripoff-Unethical-Business-Unprofessional-Practices-Lavale-Maryland-96563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tarrah Dawn

An opposing opinion...

AUTHOR: John - (United States of America)

My fours sons and I have gone to Tarrah Dawn many times and the service and professionalism has been great. I have never had a problem with service and they have always been quite courteous. It does not look like the complaint was ever about the salon service, only about the policy for gift cards. I'm not sure what level of service and quality this individual is looking for if they're comparing it to Wal-Mart...

I totally disagree.

AUTHOR: Mary - (U.S.A.)

I love Tarrah Dawn's. I am not so sure I understand why you do not think that their services are up to standard when you didn't even receive the services.

It seems to me that you just bought a gift card and decided that you didn't want to use the services and are upset with a no refund policy. Many stores have that policy.

I have always found Tarrah Dawn's to be professional and very ABOVE standards in their services. They are also very kind and have always performed above my expectations with all services I have received from them. I won't use anywhere else but their.

And, ma'am, if you were told to take your business elsewhere I am sure that was because you as a customer were being beyond reasonable and giving their business a VERY hard time. Maybe in the future your husband shouldn't buy you gift cards.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Problem

AUTHOR: Marci - (U.S.A.)

What makes you think it is not porformed to standards if you never got the service?