Complaint Review: Tasc Incorporation

• Submitted: Tue, January 15, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Ohio Mississippi United States of America
Tasc Incorporation

Tasc Incorporation This company keeps calling and sending me emails about me owing them $920.00 for a loan I never knew nothing about. They are claiming to take me to court and garnish my check if I dont respond back to Internet

This is what this company sent me through email:

They are about to garnish my wages for $920.00 for an unpaid loan I never received or heard anything about. They told me to send my payment as soon as possible in order to stop the garnishment and sending my name to all collections.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tasc-Incorporation/internet/Tasc-Incorporation-This-company-keeps-calling-and-sending-me-emails-about-me-owing-them--997122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tasc Incorporation