Complaint Review: Tasks Everyday (Mumbai, India)

• Submitted: Tue, December 11, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 11, 2012

• Reported By: Sean Howard — United States of America
Tasks Everyday (Mumbai, India)
616 Corporate Way, Ste 2 #3361 Valley Cottage, New York United States of America

Tasks Everyday (Mumbai, India) taskseveryday.com TasksEveryday.com - is a ripoff. My task was paid in full, was supposed to take two weeks, but remains incomplete 1 year later. They are not even attempting to finish work on my website anymore Valley Cottage, New York

I hired a company in August 2011 called www.taskseveryday.com to design a website for me. The website was supposed to be completed in one week.  However, 1.5 years later, the task still remains incomplete. The company is not even attempting to finish the task for me anymore. Prior to starting the job, they took full payment from me to develop this 5-page website.  Along the way, they asked me for more money. The company uses inept  programmers from India. When I found out that they could not even simply copy-n-paste, I eventually had to put in my own time, working with these programmers to develop my own site. As if that helped? Every time I turned or blinked, the programmer went ahead and made another change to the website that I did not request. Even by September the task was not done, one month after initially giving the job to them. By September, the company wanted me to spend even more. When I refused saying that the original contract was not fulfilled, they turned the programmer away from me and said that he was working on other tasks, and would get back to me as soon as his current schedule was freed up. However, that never happened. When I contacted them in October/November 2011, they told me that this particular web programmer was gone to his village to get married and would only return in January 2012. In January when I contacted them  again, they said that the programmer had left the company and would not be coming back. When I asked how my, when and whether my website could have been completed, the manager stated by email that he did not have any more PhP web programmers anymore and just apologized. I believe it was a front to rip me off. They kept asking me for more money and I refused. Because of this , they pulled back their services.

At present, the website does not even come up. It produces an error message first, and several more lines of code still remain to be changed. But  taskseveryday.com is not even attempting to complete the task. Very sad. This company is a rip off.

Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2012 08:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tasks-Everyday-Mumbai-India/Valley-Cottage-New-York-10989/Tasks-Everyday-Mumbai-India-taskseverydaycom-TasksEverydaycom-is-a-ripoff-My-task-980804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tasks Everyday (Mumbai, India)