• Report: #820387

• Updated: Mon, January 09, 2012

• Reported By: brightstar — Wilmington Delaware United States of America
TasksEveryday.com
mumbai, India valley cottage, New York United States of America

TasksEveryday.com digambar.kitture This company contracted with me to do my website. However, after charging me $500 for a weeks labor, I found out that the task took several weeks to finish, and the programmer was very incompetant. valley cottage, New York

This company contracted with me to do my website. However, after charging me $500 for a weeks labor, I found out that the task took several weeks to finish, and the programmer was very incompetant. In the end, the programmer left the organization stating that he was getting married and never came back to the job. The company keeps writing to me, even six months later, saying that they do not have a PHP programmer to replace the programmer that left. Never use this company. You will never get your moneys worth. THEY ARE A TOTAL RIPOFF. My task remains undone...I have had conversations with virtually everyone related to my task (some six people). Nobody seems responsible or accountable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2012 11:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TasksEverydaycom/valley-cottage-New-York-10989/TasksEverydaycom-digambarkitture-This-company-contracted-with-me-to-do-my-website-Howe-820387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TasksEveryday.com