Complaint Review: Tator Plumbing

Tator Plumbing Tator Mason Over charge!!!! San Antonio, Texas

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Prices Are way too high & Doesn't Complete job

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is a false claim about Tator Plumbing

*Consumer Comment: Interesting

Major rip off!! Tator plumbing tried to charge me $2590.50 to install a 40 gallon water heater!!! I called First call plumbing and they took care of me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2012 08:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tator-Plumbing/San-Antonio-Texas-78288/Tator-Plumbing-Tator-Mason-Over-charge-San-Antonio-Texas-939345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tator Plumbing

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Prices Are way too high & Doesn't Complete job

AUTHOR: godisgood - ()

Mr. Tator is Unreliable and prices are outrages! I have seen his come back on here and it's complete BS!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is a false claim about Tator Plumbing

AUTHOR: Tator Mason - (United States of America)

I'm the owner of Tator Plumbing. The claim above is a false claim. We charge between $750-$1,050 for water heater installs this price includes the water heater, parts, & labor. I've never gave anyone an estimate like this. All estimates are written on our invoices. So I'd like to see the author provide some proof of this claim. They can't so they won't. Before I started Tator Plumbing, I was the general manager for the other company mentioned in the claim, 1St Call Plumbing. I don't know if the claim is from a past disgruntled 1st Call employee or just a reputation company trying to generate business for them selves. Ever since this claim has hit the Internet I get calls from those those types of companies. Either way this is a false claim and I think it's a shame that people can defame other people without any proof!

Thanks for reading Jeremy "Tator" Mason Owner of Tator Plumbing

Interesting

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

Now tell us the rest of the story.