Complaint Review: Tauction/eauction/twauctions/Pacific Webworks

• Submitted: Thu, April 30, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, April 30, 2009

• Reported By:reading Pennsylvania
Tauction/eauction/twauctions/Pacific Webworks
230 West 400 South 1st Floor Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.
  • Phone: 801-5789020
  • Web:
  • Category: Websites

Eauction/Pacific Webworkstauction/eauction/Pacific Webworkstauction/eauction/twauctions/Pacific Webworks Unauthorized deduction of $120.00 off of pre-paid debit card Salt Lake City Utah

Well tauction or whatever they are called really did a number on me. I am an unemployed single mother. Apparently during one of my days of searching the internet and getting one of those click here for free make-up or samples of something I clicked gave my address and other things well since then I have learned not to click on the survey spots. Well who knew it would creep back up 6 months down the road and bite me in the butt hard. I used a prepaid credit card that I use every now and then but I put the information to get this sample but I cancelled the transaction after putting my information in at least I thought. I know dumb mistake. Well this company has been trying to bill my credit card for 6 months and I never knew anything about it. I had my income tax come to my credit card and guess what 59.95 payments started popping up well I contacted the card company. They gave me the name of the company and I googled it and came to this website. Got the number from a couple of posts and called the number. I basicly begged each customer service agent um there was Mike,John and finally the so called head of the operation Brad. I have never in my life been so disrespected by anyone as these individuals have done they were rude and made fun of my unemployment one told me if I had a job that 59.00 wouldnt matter so much anyway. I cancelld my account that I dont really recall opening and the money that was or is in the process of being taken will not be refunded. I told them as we were talking that I would be filling out an IC3 and Brad was like ok we welcome that smart*** it seems to me that I have never used a product and never been on their website then why do I have to pay anything. I dont have a link or the software never had a username or password emailed to me or anything so what did I purchase. I guess I paid Brad and his employess to belittle me and disrespect me so I paid a total of $120.00 for mental abuse. If there is anyone out there with advice as to what if anything I can do to get my money back my son and I will appreciate it.

Diamond
reading, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2009 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TauctioneauctiontwauctionsPacific-Webworks/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84101/EauctionPacific-WebworkstauctioneauctionPacific-WebworkstauctioneauctiontwauctionsPa-447865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tauction/eauction/twauctions/Pacific Webworks

tended