Complaint Review: Tax Brain

• Updated: Sat, February 16, 2013

• Reported By: Town Crier — Montclair New Jersey United States of America
Tax Brain

Tax Brain Income Tax Company - False Advertising, Internet

I've been filing my taxes on line for 5 years and never had any issues until Tax Brain.   I live in NJ and work in NYC, so I have to file in both states.   After making payment they informed me that my NY state return would have to printed and mailed to the IRS.   Processing tax returns on line is key for many people.  Had I known of this possibility, I would not have used these people. They were not clear about this at all.

Adding insult to injury, their print out letter informs you that you may not a get a check for up to four weeks! I'm accustomed to receiving check as early as 5 days.  God knows when I will see any money. I've never worked with Tax Brain before.  My mistake. This will be my first and last time. Hope this helps someone.  BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2013 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tax-Brain/internet/Tax-Brain-Income-Tax-Company-False-Advertising-Internet-1015498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tax Brain