Complaint Review: Tax Group Center, CA

• Submitted: Wed, September 26, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 26, 2012

• Reported By: Sam — Great Falls Virginia United States of America
Tax Group Center, CA
5010 Parkway, Suote 101. Calabasas, CA 91302 Calabasas, California United States of America

Tax Group Center, CA Claimed that, they would file all my unclaimed taxes in the past, then after bunch of documents they sent me, charged me another few thousand $ to nagotiate with IRS to reduce my back taxes I owed. No Calabasas, California

After the claimed that, they are going to help me with my all IRS problem (unclaimed back taxes ), they sent me bunch off forms to sign and then asked for more money to negotiate with IRS to reduce the money I owed including any penalty. Now after IRS notice of Levey and threat, I tried to contact the Group, not only an operator answers the phone, but when I asked for the person I had contact with, she got vey nasty and hung up on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2012 07:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tax-Group-Center-CA/Calabasas-California-91302/Tax-Group-Center-CA-Claimed-that-they-would-file-all-my-unclaimed-taxes-in-the-past-th-946825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tax Group Center, CA