Complaint Review: Tax Incorporated - Tax INC.

• Submitted: Fri, December 11, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, December 11, 2009

• Reported By: Steve D — Pacfica California United States of America
Tax Incorporated - Tax INC.
8075 w 3rd st ste # 400 los angeles, California United States of America

Tax Incorporated - Tax INC. tax inc. Troy, Promised results,"We will take care of everything" STOP LIENS/LEVIES. DO 6 BACK TX RETURNS, LIES TOOK 2 MO 2-DO 2 RETURNS, I GOT MY WAGES LEVIED, LEINS & WENT BROKE, THEN THEY DUMPED ME !! los angeles, California

On 9/9/2009 I talked with Troy Argyle, on phone told him a IRS agent came to my work place & told me I needed to file some back tax returns & i had 10 days to do so, for the years 99, 00, 01, 02, 05 & 06. He assured me the Tax Inc. would take care of everything for me &, get me more time, do a power of attorney (form 2848) stop any wage garnishment or liens or levies. Told me to stop all contact with IRS.

I sent $2800, ( 1 of 3 $2800 pmts needed) they moved very slowly & the IRS agent became angry because I did not respond to her in 10 days, put a huge garnish on my wages (so no matter what i earned my take home pay would never be more that $389 every 2 weeks !!!) $ that killed me as I was "just making it" earning $40k year. It is very expensive to live in the SF bay area. ( remember that Tax Inc had requested a complete documentation of all my bills, assets & income ... I own no real estate, or anything just a few $1000 in the bank & old car & BILLS.)

In two months Tax Inc. had done 05 & 06 tax returns only, phone calls were not returned, I was told the tax person was on a 2 week vacation ? ( they have only one ?) my "attorney" Sun, was rude, condescending & seemed knowledgeable. She would ask for the same thing over & over, ask questions I had already answered & get angry when I would say "We already went over all this two weeks ago, you mean you all haven't done anything in two weeks"? ...

This when on & on till I was broke & ready to be evicted, (There plan all along may have been get as much $$$ as we can & then when he is broke we will dump him for nonpayment) on 12/10/09 I received a call from my IRS agent, saying Tax Inc told her they no longer represented me, would not return her phone calls either & I still needed all those returns done.

So Tax Inc took my $2800 & from 9/9/09 to 12/10/09 did two tax returns & i got my wages levied ($790 per month take home pay is all I can earn) I also have a lien of $2800 on any future things I might own. Looks like I paid them to get the IRS, very angry at me & $1400 each to quickly & with very few deductions, do two tax returns.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2009 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tax-Incorporated-Tax-INC/los-angeles-California-90048/Tax-Incorporated-Tax-INC-tax-inc-Troy-Promised-resultsWe-will-take-care-of-everyth-537840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tax Incorporated - Tax INC.