Complaint Review: Tax Master

• Submitted: Mon, September 26, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, September 26, 2011

• Reported By: Linda — Greeneville Tennessee U.S.A.
Tax Master
9900 Westpark Dr. Houston, Texas United States of America

Tax Master Please do not contact this company to help with your IRS problems. The only thing they do is take your money, then want more. Houston, Texas

I contacted Tax Masters a few months ago to help us with an IRS problem.   They quickly took $1950.00 from my checking account.  I gave them all the information they needed including faxing them letters from the IRS.  Several weeks went by and we heard nothing.  I started calling regularly to find out the status of our tax problem.  I was told repeatedly that someone will call me, but no one never called or e-mailed us.

In the mean time, we re still receiving letters from the IRS about a levy on our paychecks.  When I call Tax Masters, still no info.  The IRS was going to levy our check on 10/1/2011.  Time is running out for us.  If they garnish our checks, we won't be able to pay our house payment or pay bills.  On Monday before Oct. 1, I called the IRS myself.  We are filing the missing years, worked out a pay shedule, stopped the garnishment and the IRS told me which form to fill out to take off the interest and penalities.

I had to do everything myself.  I contacted Tax Masters and told them I wanted my money back.  If I don't get most of it back, I'm filing a report with the BBB and won't stop there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2011 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tax-Master/Houston-Texas-77063/Tax-Master-Please-do-not-contact-this-company-to-help-with-your-IRS-problems-The-only-t-781621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tax Master