Complaint Review: Tax Masters

• Submitted: Sat, April 11, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, April 11, 2009

• Reported By:Mesa Arizona
Tax Masters
900 Town & Country Lane , Ste. 400 Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Tax Masters BEWARE! TAX MASTER RIP-OFF! Houston Texas

I called Tax Masters to have them straighten out an IRS problem that was very urgent.

I paid in full $2450 with my business credit card.

I thought they we're a good knowledgable professional company since I'd seen their ads on TV and Fox News in particular... so I felt secure.

They made two errors on paperwork within the first two days... which is what caused me to be suspecious. Also they didn't coorespond with me in a timely fashion... as my case needed attention immediatly.

I began checking the internet only to find hundreds of serious complaints and reports to the Attorney Generals Office Houston, Texas.

I then realized I'd been scammed!

I immediatly contacted Tax Masters and notified them I wanted to cancel due to the errors they made.... and that I was worried they couldn't be of help to me.

I got put on hold... and left there. I called back, someone said (BTW I think the names they use are not real) send/email them a "Cancellation Notice". I asked for the form... they said just send a letter stating you want to cancel.

I emailed the letter of cancellation... and have not received any communication from them since the last time I called.

Hopefully my bank will perform and get my money back.

We'll see!

Mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2009 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tax-Masters/Houston-Texas-77024/Tax-Masters-BEWARE-TAX-MASTER-RIP-OFF-Houston-Texas-442895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tax Masters