Deegan

• Updated: Sat, April 02, 2011

• Reported By: Sinde — Hewitt Texas United States of America
Tax Masters
900 Town and Country Lane Houston, Texas United States of America

Tax Masters Tax Masters took my money, did not return Emails or phone calls. This went on for Three Years! Still no settlement with IRS! Houston, Texas

I first encountered Tax Masters in April, 2008. I was disparate! I needed help with the IRS. I saw their commercial on television. I could not fight the IRS on my own!

I called Tax Masters. Horrace Sutterer was the first person I talked to. I explained my situation and he told me what I needed to do. I signed all the necessary forms and sent all the necessary paperwork. Spent a fortune on FED X mailings! Explained that the price he wanted to charge was way out of my league! I am a poor child care center owner!

I scraped to send in the $8000.00. My husband is permanently disabled and received a disability check. In no way could I risk the IRS levying his check! He only inherited all these IRS problems when we got married seven years ago! All my IRS problems were before his time.

During all three years, numerous people handled my account. I got nowhere! All my income tax refunds were applied to the outstanding balance. It didn't even make a dent in what IRS said I owed after penalties and interest were calculated! My bank account was levied numerous times and I did not get my money back! I have IRS liens assessed! The IRS agents have been to my house and to my business! Then when my Offer was rejected in March and the IRS kept my Offer money, I called Tax asters numerous times and faxed numerous papers to them. They did not even return my calls. I even asked to talk to a supervisor.....but to no avail.

Then my sister  read their BBB report! The puzzle parts fell into place! My bank account was levied again and another federal lien was assessed against me. I called Tax Masters and....you guessed it...nothing was done! So I have had enough!!!!!I felt like going to Houston and paying them a visit, but probably would regret it. They should not be allowed to take advantage of disparate, indigent people and keep us stringing along for nothing!!! Of course....no refunds!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2011 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tax-Masters/Houston-Texas-77024/Tax-Masters-Tax-Masters-took-my-money-did-not-return-Emails-or-phone-calls-This-went-on-713090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tax Masters