Complaint Review: Tax Masters

• Updated: Thu, January 26, 2012

• Reported By: Jennifer Anderson — Spring Creek Nevada United States of America
Tax Masters
900 Town & Country Ln suite 400 Houston, Texas United States of America

Tax Masters took 4150.00 of my money to help with irs problems and did nothing and would not give my money back Houston, Texas

*Consumer Comment: I had a similar problem last year.

*Consumer Comment: "CESSPOOL OF LIES POEM"...

Help, this is the second tax people that have taken my money. They promised they would help and after they took exactly 4150.00, they did nothing. Could not get ahold of the person that was supposed to be handling this and when I would call they would pass me to someone else. Oh my God they have all of my money and now I am in the same spot I was in before. I wrote repeated e-mails and so many calls I made to them with no response. Please help me get my money back, this is not right by any means.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2010 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tax-Masters/Houston-Texas-77024/Tax-Masters-took-415000-of-my-money-to-help-with-irs-problems-and-did-nothing-and-would-658451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tax Masters

I had a similar problem last year.

AUTHOR: Tripp11 - (United States of America)

I had a similar problem last year. The one thing that I would suggest is finding someone to represent you. In the long run you will save time and money. There is a website that is doing research on tax relief companies. Theyre holding them accountable for their shady ways. Here is the link.

http://www.consumertaxreports.org They are also willing to take suggestions for companies they havent listed yet.

"CESSPOOL OF LIES POEM"...

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

is available at this site.

*Just type in 646259 and it appears as 'Consumer Comment #2' at Ripoff Report #646259.