Complaint Review: Tax Masters

• Submitted: Mon, August 27, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 27, 2012

• Reported By: Anthony — Milwaukee Wisconsin United States of America
Tax Masters

Tax Masters I trusted this company to help me with my tax problems and gave them 5,000 dollars to help with the IRS. Internet

In the year 2010, I attempted to solve the tax ptroblems the had accumulated over my life time, to be respondsible and be a contributing member of society. I saved and borrowed the fee that Taxmasters required in order to take care of tax problems with the IRS.

The poor service and disregard of handling my tax business in a timely matter made me very cautious from the beginning , but I never thought a well publicized company would leacve me holding  the bag like this . no phone calls ,no way of calling or getting in touch any body at the company to see what the hold up. No I am stuck in a hole , they have my 5,000 dollars and I still have the tax problems to this day.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2012 07:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tax-Masters/internet/Tax-Masters-I-trusted-this-company-to-help-me-with-my-tax-problems-and-gave-them-5000-do-933026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tax Masters