rank

• Submitted: Sat, January 01, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, January 01, 2011

• Reported By: Shar — Virginia Beach Virginia United States of America
Tax Network USA

Tax Network USA Tax Network The most undependable company I have ever dealt with. Internet

I am making a complaint about Tax Network USA. I have been working with them since February 2009 to address a tax situation. This company is supposed to do our 2009 tax returns and make an offer for the Federal and State taxes due for 2008 and 2009. In the last ten months nothing has been brought to resolution. They never contacted the State Tax Dept to resolve an issue with their own Power of Attorney and now my bank accounts are being levied. They never completed our 2009 tax returns correctly and only completed one state return even though we lived in two states in 2009.

The original contact, a Mr Ken Halverson, stated Tax Network USA would do our two company returns for 2009, our personal and state returns for 2009, and make an offer to Federal and State for both. Sounds reasonable and necessary, right? Now someone else is saying that Tax Network will only do our personal federal return for 2009 and only one state return and only make an offer to the IRS, not the state. I have called them multiple times each month. No one ever calls you back and no one ever follows up. I have spoken with at least five different people there and not one of them has done anything to bring our case to a close. This is not an exaggeration, it is true. Don't ever use this company. Theyrate an F for FAILURE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2011 08:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tax-Network-USA/internet/Tax-Network-USA-Tax-Network-The-most-undependable-company-I-have-ever-dealt-with-Internet-677630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tax Network USA