Complaint Review: Tax Ready National Audit Defense

• Submitted: Wed, August 28, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, August 28, 2002

• Reported By:Scott AR
Tax Ready National Audit Defense
4330 S Valley View, Ste.143 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Tax Ready National Audit Defense ripoff deceptive company Las Vegas Nevada

I was contacted about a service from Tax Ready and was told I would be receiving a packet of information.

After receiving the packet realized this service was for someone with a small business which I do not have. The company promised a 30 day money back refund if not satisfied, which I requested immediately when I received the packet.

Tax Ready had already charged my credit card less than two weeks after I contacted them. This all occured November of 2001 and I still have no resolution.

I have contacted PaySystems who actually administered the charge and they have told me I need to get the refund from Tax Ready.

I am pursuing this matter through the Nevada State Attorney General's office, who has contacted me and is very aware of the problem.

Marsha
Scott, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2002 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tax-Ready-National-Audit-Defense/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/Tax-Ready-National-Audit-Defense-ripoff-deceptive-company-Las-Vegas-Nevada-28285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tax Ready National Audit Defense