Complaint Review: Tax Ready (aka NADN)

• Submitted: Tue, June 25, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, June 25, 2002

• Reported By:EVanston IL
Tax Ready (aka NADN)
4330 South Vally View, Ste. 134 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Tax Ready aka NADN Never have I encountered such thievery dishonesty rudeness and ignorance! Where is the justice? Las Vegas Nevada

In November of 2001 Tax Ready (AKA National Audit Defense Network) sold me on $3500.00 worth of Tax Advice service with a "money back garantee." Unfortunately they did not give me any helpful services to speak of, and when I began asking for my money back (within the given time limit) they started giving me the run around.

After over 100 or more phone calls (by me), several faxes and 2 certified letters, they still refuse to give me my money back. If I ever do get to talk to anyone, it is a lackey who can only give me their party line. They can never (for some reason) give me a phone number or an email address of anyone in any position to help me.

Most recently they are claiming that I agreed to an extended 1-year garuntee (a complete lie which I have evidence to back up) which prohibits them from giving me my money back at all- unless I use their sorry services over the course of the year. They have already lost my tax records twice, lied to me, been rude to me, ignored me and stolen from me. There is no way I'm going to let them touch my tax records again!

If anyone has advice for me on how I can get my $3500.00 back. I'm a public school teacher and this is more money than I make teaching summer school for two years! I know I'm not the only one in this unfortunate situation- AND THEY ARE STILL ADVERTISING ON THE RADIO!!! Where is the justice? How can companies get away with this? How can these people live with themselves knowing they are stealing people's hard earned money?

Wendy
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2002 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tax-Ready-aka-NADN/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/Tax-Ready-aka-NADN-Never-have-I-encountered-such-thievery-dishonesty-rudeness-and-ignoranc-23417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tax Ready (aka NADN)