Complaint Review: Tax Ready

• Submitted: Mon, April 08, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, April 08, 2002

• Reported By:Henderson KY
Tax Ready
4310 S. Cameron St. Suite 11 Las Vega, Nevada U.S.A.

Tax Ready & NADN Fraudulent, Ripoff, Deceptive Practice, False Advertising ,consumer rip-off fraud Las Vegas Nevada

I called this company in August of 2001 after hearing an ad on the radio. The assured me that for a flat fee of $1395.00, they would provide me with an attorney to help me out of my IRS problems. They told me I would never have to deal directly with the IRS, and that they would do an offer in compromise and reduce my deficit to "Pennies on the dollar." To this day they have never provided me with any service, other than to send a handful of forms to fill out. When I tried to contact them, I never talked to the same person twice. Mary Orly, the purported CPA, the person who sent me the forms to fill out informed me, when I finally got hold of her, that she did not know what I was talking about, that she had nothing to do with my case, and it might be somewhere else. Interesting considering they sent me a self addressed envelope with her name on it to return the forms in. In September I demanded a refund, which I have not gotten. I have tried repeatedly to get hold of them, but they do not return phone calls. If you have been ripped off by these shysters, please contact the Office of the Attorney General of Nevada.

Robert
Henderson, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2002 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tax-Ready/Las-Vega-Nevada-89103/Tax-Ready-NADN-Fraudulent-Ripoff-Deceptive-Practice-False-Advertising-consumer-rip-o-18419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tax Ready