Complaint Review: Tax Ready

• Submitted: Mon, July 29, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, July 30, 2002

• Reported By:Hoffman Estates IL
Tax Ready
4310 South Cameron Street, Ste. 11 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Tax Ready ripoff consumer rip-off fraud Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Suggestion: Lawsuits - contact info

My taxes had been increasing significantly over the last three years and I needed help. Tax Ready promised that they had the expertise to help me. After signing up and paying the fee I was given a number to call for a counseling session. I didn't get any counseling. Instead a man named Steve Natal pitched me on buying into a small business opportunity which was going to cost me an additional $2000 bucks.

I called back and complaned immediately. I was told to fax in a letter requesting a refund which I did and I never heard anything back. I've been calling and complaining for 7 months with no end in site.

Bob
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2002 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tax-Ready/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/Tax-Ready-ripoff-consumer-rip-off-fraud-Las-Vegas-Nevada-25621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tax Ready

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Lawsuits - contact info

AUTHOR: anti - ()

There are two ongoing lawsuits against Tax Ready, both Nevada Attorney General and the FTC charged them with deceptive trade practices.

With your complaint contact the Attorney Generals Bureau of Consumer Protection in Las Vegas at (702) 486-3132; or in Carson City at (775) 687-6300.

YOu can read more about the charges: