Complaint Review: Tax Ready

• Submitted: Wed, June 19, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, July 02, 2002

• Reported By:Batesburg SC
Tax Ready
Las Vegas,Nevada Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Tax Ready ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: pprincess

Tax Ready has prepared my taxes for the last two years. Now I am getting really scared after reading all this. This question is for the insider.How can I get away from Tax Ready? They have gotten a lot of money from me. I really want to get away from them. Are they going to give me alot of hassle when I tell them I don't want themto do anything else for me? Can they steal money out of my checking account? Also, am I in danger of getting audited for using Tax Ready? HELP!!

sandra
batesburg, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2002 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tax-Ready/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Tax-Ready-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-23039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tax Ready

pprincess

AUTHOR: Alex - ()

Deleted because no valid e-mail contact provided.