Complaint Review: Tax Relief of America

• Submitted: Fri, February 25, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, February 25, 2011

• Reported By: Sherry — 93277 United States of America
Tax Relief of America
31735 Riverside Drive Suite C-349 Internet 92530 U Internet United States of America

Tax Relief of America Drexel Tax Relief stole $2,800 from us and didnt do anything! , Internet

David Crowe ripped us off for $2800.00 making us think he would be helping us with our taxes, I havent worked in three years and we had to scrape the money up to get help and this crook cheated us totally...my husbands wages got garnished, we are still in the mess and now I found out David Crowe who goes by his brothers name and I found out he is in Dallas, Tx is a horrible man that should be and will be behind bars for the rest of his life!!! His so called  lawyer JR Coleman and the last firm he fired both dumped us and would not help either...I find we are not alone in being scammed by this company..I can go on and on...the hours I spent trying to get satisfaction, the terrible place we are in now will be handled by God Almighty who will also bring this man and his cohearts to justice!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2011 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tax-Relief-of-America/internet/Tax-Relief-of-America-Drexel-Tax-Relief-stole-2800-from-us-and-didnt-do-anything-In-699932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tax Relief of America