Complaint Review: Tax Resolution Services - TRS

• Updated: Fri, September 18, 2009

• Reported By: Holly — Rutherford California USA
Tax Resolution Services - TRS
6345 Balboa Blvd., Suite 285 Encino, California United States of America

Tax Resolution Services - TRS Scammed us into believing they would take care of our tax problems while the never produced a product and strung us along financially. Encino, California

I've been a client since July 1st and have not had calls/emails returned, forms have been sent back from IRS/Franchise Tax Board incomplete (without socials, signatures)in need of resubmitting, 3 contacts for the 3 months I've been there in need of all the same information, no tax returns yet, same information being requested that is holding up tax returns yet I've supplied that information over and over, being told I only complain about my account.  There has been nothing completed yet even though they have all the information at their disposal.  I've put 30 hours of work into this, phone calls, emails all for nothing.  I had to tell them certain tax credits my husband should get as an overseas contractor.  They never even knew!!!  I've received a total run around the entire 2 1/2 months I've been with them.  Since I've been with TRS as a client, while they are supposedly representing me, I've received a garnishment and tax levy on me.  This has been beyond the most frustrating and awful experience.  And they charge $7,500 for all of this wonderful service.

Please don't use this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2009 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tax-Resolution-Services-TRS/Encino-California-91316/Tax-Resolution-Services-TRS-Scammed-us-into-believing-they-would-take-care-of-our-tax-p-497070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tax Resolution Services - TRS