Complaint Review: Tax Resolution Services

• Submitted: Wed, June 25, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 25, 2008

• Reported By:Allen Texas
Tax Resolution Services
http://www.taxresolution.com Los Angelos, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 877-477-7762
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Tax Resolution Services Took my money and did nothing in return Los Angelos California

Looks like I am another victim of these people. They've taken more than $6000, convinced me to get behind on my morgage, car payment and credit card payments all to pay them for the work they never completed...

Now my credit score went from 645 to 532, IRS filed lien, soon to levee, probably going to take everything I have... Probably the worst of it all, now I cannot get any other attorney to help me because I don't have the money for a retainer. Tanlk about being bent over without the vaseline....

How can companies get away with stuff like this with no reprecautions????

Michial
Allen, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2008 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tax-Resolution-Services/Los-Angelos-California/Tax-Resolution-Services-Took-my-money-and-did-nothing-in-return-Los-Angelos-California-344269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tax Resolution Services