Complaint Review: Tax Results

• Updated: Tue, July 02, 2013

• Reported By: Shane — Raytown Missouri
Tax Results
34051 Gratiot Ave. Clinton Township, Michigan USA

Tax Results AKA Brad Patrick, Jeff Perkowski Scammers, ripoff Clinton Township Michigan

This company makes promises it cannot keep, does not return phone calls or e-mails, and is basically just a scam. Brad Patrick, VP of Operations, and Jeffrey Perkowski, Senior Case Analyst, They promise to reduce your tax bill by thousands, but only end up with making payments to the IRS for the original amount owed. They think this is worth $6,000? I hired this company in June of 2012, and gave them $2,500, I ended up giving them another $1,000 towards my account before I found out what a fraud they are. After several months of not receiving a call back I received a certified letter from them stating if I did'nt get ahold of them my case would be closed.

Again I tried to call, left messages with their secretary, again no call back. I was furious. I drove 750 miles to find out what was going on. I entered their office with their certified letter in hand and the first person I ran into was Jeff Perkowski. I asked him what their problem was in returning my calls. He ran around the office completely confounded that someone had driven that far. He finally found someone to help me, or so I thought. Brad Patrick VP of Operations assured me that I would receive a full refund. I called him when I got back home and he stated that I would need to send a letter to their company to receive a refund, which I have done. Over 30 days have lapsed and of course no refund has been issued. DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2013 04:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tax-Results/Clinton-Township-Michigan-48035/Tax-Results-AKA-Brad-Patrick-Jeff-Perkowski-Scammers-ripoff-Clinton-Township-Michigan-1063748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tax Results