Complaint Review: Tax Results

• Updated: Sat, September 29, 2012

• Reported By: Dave — Manhattan Beach California United States of America
Tax Results

Tax Results Scam Internet

I hired Tax Results in July to deal with a substanital debt I owed the IRS for back taxes.  I paid them $4,000 and they deducted other $1,000 from my account without my knowledge and consent.  I notified my bank and they credited me back $1,000.

I have faxed them several letters requesting information regarding any contact they have had with the IRS and what the status is with setting up a payment plan.  They never responded and I am concerned the IRS may garnish my paycheck.  I therefore called the IRS last week to find out what negotiations they have had with Tax Results and they said they have never been contacted by them!

I only received 2 telephone messages from the enrolled agent allegedly handling my case, Jafar Clemons.  He can barely speak English.  Their VP, Brad Patrick, sent me an email that Clemons had made many phone calls to me which is not true and my cell phone will confirm only 2 messages were left to which I responded via email.

I plan on suing them in small claims court here in Los Angeles to obtain my $4,000.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2012 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tax-Results/internet/Tax-Results-Scam-Internet-948399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tax Results