Complaint Review: Tax Results

• Updated: Tue, March 13, 2012

• Reported By: MikeF — Bedminster New Jersey United States of America
Tax Results
49 Macomb Place Mt Clemens, Michigan 48043 Internet United States of America

Tax Results took my 3K ove 8 months ago didn't lower my tax bill, & wont give me my money back Internet

We  retained Tax Results in June 2011 with a 3K payment.  We had came out of bankruptcy but our balance due to the IRS and state tax agencies was driving us out of business. We were being threatened by the state tax agency with closure and was told by Tax Results that they would stop that from happening and lower our balances and payments.

They didn't or couldn't do anything and we were closed for two days and had to come up with 5k for a down payment on our taxes.  We sent numerous emails and made phone calls to them with little or no response for 7 months. We were switched to  different case workers throughout the process, from Winston Churchill to Victor Visocchi to Jamal Ahmed and then back to Victor. We were once told that they made an offer to one of tax agencies without ever discussing the offer with us.

I contacted Brad Patrick the VP of operations several times getting nowhere. [continued below]....
.....I asked for a refund a number of times with no answer, It was only after I posted some negative comments in the web that Brad contacted me and asked me to send him a letter stating why I felt I deserved a refund. I complied with his ludicrous request and after a month received an invoice that they wanted me to sign. It was a bill for 2K in charges for "communicating" with the tax agencies and they they would refund only 1K.  Since I refused to sign it they will not refund me any money.

This is their guarantee: "If we cant save you more money than what we charge to resolve your case, the fee will be refunded."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2012 07:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tax-Results/internet/Tax-Results-took-my-3K-ove-8-months-ago-didnt-lower-my-tax-bill-wont-give-me-my-money-853474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tax Results