Complaint Review: Tax Stop LLC

• Reported By: Mike M. — Casa Grande Arizona United States of America
Tax Stop LLC
3401 Quebec St. Commerce, Colorado United States of America

Tax Stop LLC Taking your money and not honoring the contract Commerce, Colorado

Beware of this company. They offered to file my returns and get a settlement from the I.R.S. All they did was file my returns and string me along until I was in collections and had a levy against me. Then when I called them they asked me for more money. I called the I.R.S. agent who was handling my case and they said they were not returning her calls. Now there phone numbers aren't working. Do not trust them with your money or your tax situation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2011 07:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tax-Stop-LLC/Commerce-Colorado-80207/Tax-Stop-LLC-Taking-your-money-and-not-honoring-the-contract-Commerce-Colorado-814574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tax Stop LLC