sum

• Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: Macias — El paso Texas
Tax stop
3401 Quebec st ste 10000 Dever, Colorado United States of America

Tax stop In 2010 I found this company threw advertizement in a well know Magazine so I Hired them , as the years went by they " supposely " helped Me in a very " Profesional " way in December of 2012 was the Dever, Colorado

*Consumer Suggestion: COMPLIMENTARY REVIEW OF TAX SITUATION

Tax Stop was Helping Me with back Taxes , I Hired these people in March of 2010 , for 2 years they where " Supposebly" helping Me in mid December of 2012 I called cuz I recieved letters from the IRS they said they knew obout them and that they where ready to make an Offer with the IRS but that it would,nt be until January of the following year (2013) about Mid December I called them ( Tax Stop) and there phone wher disconected I had sevral numbers so I tried them all then someone answered I asked them what was going on ther So called Secratery name Tanya ,, explained to Me that they closed there Office on Quebec st and The phones got all mest up ,, but that My case was still continueing and that My Atterney named Gordon Hummelz was workin on it , well nkow that I sent them My 2012 Tax ,, Ive been questioning them and ther seams to be no answers ther story as to My case change , ther avoiding Me thats when I decided to look Tax Stop on thee internet and I found out about there History and know Im worried if Denver Tax is part 2 Of My Nitemare with My case I dont k ow if My case was ever submitted to IRS or if there are more People like Me involved with these People worst case theres apx $ 5500 paid tho Tax Stop will I ever see My Money back ,, if there are People filing a case agianst Tax Stop I would like to know gbecouse it seems like now I have to start frome the very bootom agian .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tax-stop/Dever-Colorado-80207/Tax-stop-In-2010-I-found-this-company-threw-advertizement-in-a-well-know-Magazine-so-I-H-1046983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tax stop

#1 Consumer Suggestion

COMPLIMENTARY REVIEW OF TAX SITUATION

AUTHOR: ttimmersea - ()

For years I've been thinking about jumping into the tax resolution business and helping people with their back tax issues so they can move forward with their lives and not have to worry about the IRS hounding them. I understand for many reasons individuals end up with tax obligations that they just can't afford to pay and with the penalties and interest it becomes an impossible hurdle.

As a tax practitioner, more formally, an enrolled agent licensed to practice before the Internal Revenue Service, I find that many a times individuals with outstanding tax obligations can be helped. It's a matter of who they seek guidance from. Name: Thomas Timmers, EA

Traveling down the road of starting a tax resolution business and reviewing all of the rip off reports by fly by night organizations I've quickly come to realize that many consumers/taxpayers have a sour taste in their mouth when the topic of tax resolution companies comes up. We as competent and reputable tax practictioners must wade through muddied waters in order to bring integrity back to our profession.

Someone has to start cleaning it up so more specifically I would like to extend an olive branch to you and provide you with gratis, complimentary tax solutions for your outstanding tax obligation. At no charge to you, I will personally review your tax situation, contact the Internal Revenue Service, determine exactly what can and can not be done, explain in detail every step and if available provide you with the most cost effective strategy.

You've spent money to no avail. Take me up on my offer so that one client at a time I can bring credence to the tax resolution industry.2019931889

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC