Complaint Review: TaxInc.

• Submitted: Tue, April 07, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, April 07, 2009

• Reported By:Big Sandy Tennessee
8075 W. 3rd St Suite 400 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

TaxInc. Stole my money After my familys tornado tragedy !! Needed Help They Stole my money Los Angeles California

My money was stolen from this company. My family was hit by a devasting tornado Febuary 5 2008 we lost almost everything in this F4 Tornado including most of our belongings. Shortly after this the IRS Contacted us via a letter stating they wanting Tax Info from 20 years ago. I was so upset and worried because everything we had was blown away.

I contacted this company explained my sitution because they were in California where I previously lived . They charged me the last $3200.00 we had at the time .Faxed me papers I filled them out and returned them. At which point I received one other call I stated that I was trying to locate my paperwork .

I did not ever receive any more contact. I called and emailed the agent I spoke with at which I never got a response. When I finally called and asked to talk to a office manager.They got on the phone with me and told me to bad they wanted another $3200.00 to talk to me. At which time I did indeed become irrate on the phone and told them I wanted some answers on why they charged me a fee and never did any services for me regarding my case.
They hung up on me .

I followed with more calls and more hang ups on their behalfs. They were rude and nasty. Please do yourself a favor and do not do any business with them. Im still trying on my own to deal with my tax issues.

Big Sandy, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2009 10:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TaxInc/Los-Angeles-California-90048/TaxInc-Stole-my-money-After-my-familys-tornado-tragedy-Needed-Help-They-Stole-my-money-441758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TaxInc.