Complaint Review: TaxMasters

• Submitted: Thu, June 21, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, June 21, 2012

• Reported By: DD — Fayetteville North Carolina United States of America
TaxMasters
900 Town and Country Lane, Suite 400 Houston, TX Internet United States of America

TaxMasters I WANT MY $$$$ BACK!! Internet

I FILED WITH AND PAID TAXMASTERS $$5750 IN SEPTEMBER 2010 TO ASSIST WITH STATE/FEDERAL TAX PROBLEMS.

THEY DID NOTHING. FILED NOTHING FOR A YEAR WHILE MY TAX PENALTY INTEREST BUILT.

I NOW HAVE A FEDERAL TAX LIEN ON MY HOME. I FILED MY OWN "OFFER IN COMPROMISE" WITH THE IRS WHICH WAS ACCEPTED BY FEDERAL IRS LESS THAN A MONTH LATER.

FYI, FILE YOUR OWN OFFER IN COMPROMISE. IT'S FREE AND EASY. IF I HAD KNOWN HOW EASY IT WAS, I'D HAVE SAVED $$5750.00.

ADD YOUR NAME TO THE TM DEBACLE / CIVIL LAW SUIT. I WANT MY MONEY BACK AS I HAVE BEEN DEFRAUDED.

GO HERE: http://www.clarklawnj.com/taxmasters-lawsuit/ FOR HELP.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2012 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TaxMasters/internet/TaxMasters-I-WANT-MY-BACK-Internet-901032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TaxMasters