Complaint Review: TaxMasters

• Updated: Wed, May 16, 2012

• Reported By: Laura C. — Dallas Texas United States of America
TaxMasters

TaxMasters Took almost $1000, to fix tax problem with IRS, Internet

I contacted Tax Masters for a resolution to an IRS problem. They explained in detail what they would do. Then I paid them almost $1000 to get started. I gave them access to my personal checking account to do an auto draft. I have made numerous calls to Mike Morris to check the status of my situation and he has yet to return my calls. I cleared my bank account out and notified my banker to deny all auto-drafts from this company or anyone affilliated with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2012 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TaxMasters/internet/TaxMasters-Took-almost-1000-to-fix-tax-problem-with-IRS-Internet-883584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TaxMasters