Complaint Review: Taxamize Accounting, llc

• Reported By: Darren — Florissant Missouri
Taxamize Accounting, llc
Internet USA

Taxamize Accounting, llc Taxamize Franchisee Beware Internet

I bought a franchise from Taxamize Accounting, LLC.  Since all monies went into their accounts, I needed them to pay me before I could pay my staff.  Every pay period was a nightmare because I always count on them being late and inaccurate.

The last payroll I got from them was 12 days late and the check bounced.  I have not been able to reach anybody since that time to rectify this matter.  I am in discussions with an attorney now.

Unless you like no support, utter confusion and people playing with your money,  do not purchase a franchise form them.  You will have nothing but headaches.  There is a reason why the retention rate is so low for franchise owners.

Andre Amos Crooks and Adrienne Byrd are con artists.  Do not let them rip you off and sell you the bill of goods that they sold me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Taxamize-Accounting-llc/internet/Taxamize-Accounting-llc-Taxamize-Franchisee-Beware-Internet-1060398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Taxamize Accounting, llc