Complaint Review: Taxamize Accounting

• Updated: Sat, October 06, 2012

• Reported By: K.King — Bronx New York United States of America
Taxamize Accounting
PO BOX 16283 Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Taxamize Accounting unknown IRS released my refund check at the end of April ,yet to receive, they fail to return calls/correspondence. Taxamize told me that my return was $410 less than what the IRS told me. Taxamize statement Atlanta, Georgia

Taxamize accounting has yet to issue my tax return check. The IRS released my refund check to taxamize in April. After numerous attempts to contact Taxamize, the only thing I received was an auto reply that someone would get back to me. The auto-reply had no name signed below and of course, no one ever called me back. After doing some of my own investigation I was able to find and contact their backing bank. The bank explained to me that the amount that taxamize told them to deduct for preparation fees was $990, whereas the statement sent to me at the beginning of my doing business with their franchise holder (they wouldn't even return her calls), was $588. The bank and IRS confirmed that the return amount on my Taxamize statement was about $400 less than what the IRS refunded me. Myself and the franchise holder have made every attempt possible to connect with them and straighten things out to no avail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2012 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Taxamize-Accounting/Atlanta-Georgia-30321/Taxamize-Accounting-unknown-IRS-released-my-refund-check-at-the-end-of-April-yet-to-recei-951638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Taxamize Accounting