Complaint Review: Taxamize Accounting

• Updated: Tue, September 18, 2012

• Reported By: openheart — Salt Lake City Utah United States of America
Taxamize Accounting
1241 Wiley Post Way Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America

Taxamize Accounting Taxamize Accounting Claims To Be A National Company But No Location Near Me Salt Lake City, Utah

I filed my taxes with Taxamize Accounting previously, and was pleased with my return. However this company claims to be a national company, and yet I am not able to find a location close to where I live. Salt Lake City is what I would consider a large city, and I am only able to locate 5 location in the city. My issue is that none of these locations are close to me.

I feel that if you are supposed to be a national company you should have a sufficient number of locations in all major cities. The tax service was good, but I do not wish to drive across town just to have my tax returned processed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2012 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Taxamize-Accounting/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-/Taxamize-Accounting-Taxamize-Accounting-Claims-To-Be-A-National-Company-But-No-Location-N-943107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Taxamize Accounting