Complaint Review: Taxamize - Toi Eshun

• Updated: Tue, April 02, 2013

• Reported By: Maria S — Myrtle Beach South Carolina
Taxamize - Toi Eshun
191 Peachtree St, # 3364 Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Taxamize - Toi Eshun Tax preparer- Chaunice Knight Theft-Identity Fraud-Federal Income Tax Fraud Atlanta, Georgia

I did business with Taxamize out of Atlanta for my tax return (2012) their tax preparer, Chuanice Knight, filed my taxes full of fraudulent information, nothing was correct, she then directed the IRS to deposit the almost 7 thousand dollars in to two of her own accounts, I had asked that If I would get any refund a check be mailed to me. Toi Eshun of Taxamize is a thief. Taxamize charged me close to $1000 dollars for simple tax preparation, much more than I had been told. They filed my return using "free" software and did not put their identifying information on my return, it was filed as If I was the one filing it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Taxamize-Toi-Eshun/Atlanta-Georgia-30303/Taxamize-Toi-Eshun-Tax-preparer-Chaunice-Knight-Theft-Identity-Fraud-Federal-Income-Tax-1039963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Taxamize - Toi Eshun