Complaint Review: Taxbrain, Metabank, Tax Brain

• Updated: Wed, February 03, 2010

• Reported By: Junebride — Kingstree South Carolina USA
Taxbrain, Metabank, Tax Brain

Taxbrain, Metabank, Tax Brain Crappy service, Internet

I've used Taxbrain for 4 years and have highly recommended them to many people but this years experience has changed all that.
I'm one of the thousands whose money was sent to the wrong bank. I check with the IRS customer svce rep who said my refund had been deposited on 26th of January but no one could tell me why I hadnt recieve it as of Feb 1st. If taxbrain had admitted the mistake earlier I think I would've been able to forgive & move on but they waited over a week with no info at all and then sent out emails to make it look like as if the IRS was at fault. Imagine all these disgruntle taxpayers calling the IRS. I'm sadly disappointed because I was waiting funds to help pay for vendors for my wedding in June. I will never use their services again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2010 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Taxbrain-Metabank-Tax-Brain/internet/Taxbrain-Metabank-Tax-Brain-Crappy-service-Internet-564062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Taxbrain, Metabank, Tax Brain