Complaint Review: Taxhawk Inc

• Submitted: Sat, June 07, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 01, 2009

• Reported By:Front Royal Virginia
Taxhawk Inc
www.taxhawk.com Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Taxhawk Inc credit card fraud Provo Utah

*UPDATE Employee: INVESTIGATION: TaxHawk Inc Helps Prevent and Correct Any Credit Card Billing Errors

I have a Citicorp cc that I have not used in over 18 months. The card has been locke safely away. Last week I received a call from Citicorp security services wanting me to confirm that a $5.95 charge made to the card on 4/30 was mine. I have never heard of this company and have never done business with them or purchased anything from them but they charged $5.95 to my card. Needless to say Citicorp has closed the account and is sending me a fraud affadavit to fill out but beware!

Kathypet
Front Royal, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2008 11:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Taxhawk-Inc/Provo-Utah-84606/Taxhawk-Inc-credit-card-fraud-Provo-Utah-338153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Taxhawk Inc

Dear Kathypet,

I am sorry to hear your credit card has been billed for $5.95 in what appears to be a mistake. We take these types of complaints seriously and will pursue all options for correcting the problem. In your report you didn't mention if it has been resolved. If you need any help from me please email sam [at] taxhawk.com. We can check into the transaction to make sure someone else isn't using your card fraudulently. If you'd like to look into this more please don't hesitate to email.