Complaint Review: Taxmasters

• Updated: Thu, July 14, 2011

• Reported By: Ken — Rockwall Texas United States of America
Taxmasters

Taxmasters Patrick Cox fat pig on commercials lies Internet

Right after I received a letter from the IRS that said I was being audited for 2 years, I saw a commercial of this fat pig Patrick Cox on a commercial saying they will take care of all your tax problems. So I called their number.

The so called salesman told me if I didn't pay their $3500 fee, that it would be like going to court for murder without a lawyer. They kept calling every 30 minutes, wondering if I made a decision.

After I paid with a credit card over the phone, I never heard from them. When I called, I would be on hold for 15 minutes and finally talked to someone. It was a different moron every time.

Even though I live in Dallas and they are in Houston, they would never come to my meetings with the IRS. If I called during the meeting, they would say ther was nobody to help me.

As it turned out, I owed the IRS the same amount as it would have been if I had not wasted that $3500

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2011 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Taxmasters/internet/Taxmasters-Patrick-Cox-fat-pig-on-commercials-lies-Internet-752846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Taxmasters