rank

• Updated: Sun, April 01, 2012

• Reported By: justme22 — Federal Way Washington United States of America
Taylor & Company
1727 S 341st PL Ste A Federal Way, Washington United States of America

Taylor & Company Elite Wholesale Fragrance/Elite Managment/Infinte Managment. SCAM!LIARS!FAKE!SHADY! Federal Way, Washington

To start off i'll say I "worked" there for four months. Became friends with Debbie and other "workers" at that time. Was doing "meetings" and basically being a manager without getting payed. At All.

It all started off by finding an ad on craigslist saying you would be making 2000 a month gaurenteed and it was a managment/office posistion working 9-5 mon-fri with 2 weeks paid vacation and benefits. I called the number and without asking any questions of me immediatly signed me up for an interview for the following day.

I came in and there was about ten other people crowded in the front area. The receptionist at the time gave me a one page very easy application to fill out. Nothing about drug tests or anything of the sort.I hand back the application and Debbie calls me back for my interview...She was wearing a white tan top and jeans. Proffesional? I think not. The interview lasted for about 5 minutes and I was offered a second interview. I went and there turned out to be 30-35 people there and we ALL got hired. We were come back the next day and work 9-130 for training for the next 2-4 week. And gave us a contest to do that night and said there would be cash rewards.

The "training" or "classes" that we went through were the same thing over and over with different people coming in every tuesday. I had begun to do meetings my 6th week in. Trying to sell my 220 to open my branch. I was doing swap meet every weekend. The whole time I never got paid. Andrew and taylor were never there..maybe once every two weeks. I became good friends with some of the people there including debbie. Finally after four months I just stopped coming in..I feel lied to and betrayed. Debbie lied straight to my face on continuous occasions. What kind of people are you???

Heartless.Greedy.Selfish.Scandalous People.

Please do not waste your time. This morning I was watching komo 4 and Andrew Shekall was on there because of his Scandal company. Do yourself a favor and do not waste your gas and time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2012 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Taylor-Company/Federal-Way-Washington-98003/Taylor-Company-Elite-Wholesale-FragranceElite-ManagmentInfinte-Managment-SCAMLIARSF-862208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Taylor & Company