Complaint Review: Taylor Enterprises

• Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: M. Todd — Paducah Kentucky
Taylor Enterprises
2 Groveway Blvd. Paducah, Kentucky United States of America

Taylor Enterprises Keeps charging me for services I haven't used in over a year. Have tried to cancel, but unable. Paducah, Kentucky

Stamps.com keeps charging me for services I haven't used in over a year. I have been unable to cancel the charges. I have written letters trying to cancel to no avail. I have stopped payment to them on my credit card. In fact that credit card was compromised, and I was issued a new number. They do not have my new #. They are still racking up charges to my e-mail account!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 08:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Taylor-Enterprises/Paducah-Kentucky-42001/Taylor-Enterprises-Keeps-charging-me-for-services-I-havent-used-in-over-a-year-Have-tr-1044140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Taylor Enterprises